Clichéd general questions:
1. What is your name? Lauren, Awesome Ambassador of Awesome Awesomeness. But that's just my Art Club title.
2. How old are you? 16.
3. Are you male, female, or both? FEMALIAN! Yo tengo chichis.
4. Where are you? [Country, State, City] USA bitches. Jackson, Nj--now you can stalk me! =D!
5. List five [or more] of your favourite bands/artists? Hoo boy. you make me choose? Fine. The Beatles, Cake, The Dresden Dolls, Rilo Kiley, Eve6, Led Zeppelin, The Doors--I can go on forever.
6. What is your favourite book? Eep! Must I choose one? 1984, A Clockwork Orange, Stephen King books in general, Lord of the Flies, just about anything I pick up, haha. I did hate Catcher in the Rye though. I know it was intended and the whole point of the story but the hypocrisy was just too much for me.
7. What is your favourite movie? AUGH you torture me! Donnie Darko, Time Bandits, Rocky Horror, Princess Bride, SLC Punk, Ghost World, Labyrinth, Bill & Ted movies. I can't choose one. With al,l of these bands movies and books, I can go on for years.
8. What is your reason for joining THE HIVE MIND? TO CLAIM THE SEAT OF POWER AND RULE THE WORLD
9. What you will bring to THE HIVE MIND? Cupcakes!
10. If you ruled the whole world for the day, what would you do? I would first spread cupcakes around the world. Then I would start renaming countries, and then dividing them up and distributing them to friends. I would top the day off with a jar of maraschino cherries.
1. In today’s society, how relevant is the law to everyday life? You get extra points for mentioning the success of life-sentencing vs. retribution. Damn you. I would have gotten more bonus points if you didn't even mention it. Well see, my basic beliefs involve karma, or more just retribution. I do not believe in punishing someone for all of eternity--or all of the rest of their life--when you could punish them, reform them, make them better and learn their lesson during life--or in the case of law, so that they have lifetime left and can become successful members of society. As with my spiritual beliefs, I think that only the truly unforgivable and unredeemable go to "Hell", or i suppose a life-sentence. I am long winded, aren't I?
2. John Stuart Mill? I am sad for this is a name i actually DON'T know. I'm usually the queen of useless facts, trivia, and general knowledge. People love being on my team in Trivial Pursuit.
3. If you ever met Donald Trump, what would you do? (Please note, ‘laugh at his hair’ is not a clever answer) EAT HIS BRAINS. Yum.
4. If you ever met George Dubya, what would you do? Cry for the world, and then after composing myself, I'd find out if he's really as dumb as people say, and as he appears to be on tv. Then weep for humanity some more.
5. Name three cool things to come from the eighties. Me, snap bracelets, and legwarmers. What?! We're all adorable!
1. How did you seen out when you was a baby? Oranges.
2. What three things do you consider MOST essential for life? Entertainment, food, company.
3. What is your favourite food, and why? Jesus, people, stop making me pick favourites. I'm a fat girl who cooks! Do you really expect me to pick just ONE?! Ok, for now, my mom's ham casserole because it's just BANGIN, and believe me, I don't use that word lightly. Or often.
4. Do you like anime? If so, which is your favourite? I used to be into anime, not as much anymore. I kind of just like the cute movies, like Miyazaki's--Tonari No Totoro/My Neighbor Totoro was my favourite movie from when I was 5 or something. Maybe 8.
5. Are you cool? OF COURSE I AM. I am the supreme everything.
6. Name two pokemon. NOT INCLUDING PIKACHU! Mew, Hoothoot. Yeah. I like owls.
OHSHIT, pictures? Ok, here's a great nerdy one: me dressed up for Ren Faire 2 years ago.
and here's my goat at about 4 months old: (she's a pygmy goat and she's about 1 and a half now)