The application caught my attention with it's aura of awesomeness. So I'm filling it out, purely out of fear of stabification (I'm not too fond of it...)
Clichéd general questions:
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you male, female, or both?
- XX! As in the chromosomes. Okay, I'm female.
4. Where are you? [Country, State, City]
- USA, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
5. List five [or more] of your favourite bands/artists?
- Radiohead, Bjork, Sigur Ros, Jeff Buckley, VAST, Coldplay
6. What is your favourite book?
- I <3 the Harry Potter series, but if we're getting sirius, I'd say The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.
7. What is your favourite movie?
- The Aquatic Life with Steve Zissou and I <3 Huckabee's
8. What is your reason for joining THE HIVE MIND?
- The prerequisites and applikashun seemed right up my alley.
9. What you will bring to THE HIVE MIND?
- Magical powers of the UNICOMBIE! NOT QUITE UNICORN, NOT QUITE ZOMBIE!
10. If you ruled the whole world for the day, what would you do?
- I'd try to get some good money out of it, and make people say stupid things and make me food all day.
1. In today’s society, how relevant is the law to everyday life? You get extra points for mentioning the success of life-sentencing vs. retribution.
- Law doesn't outright effect you unless you're breaking it. Life sentencing v. Retribution...Well, the thing is, the criminal could have every malicious intent in the world in his mind, but if his behavior reflects otherwise and he's allowed release, we're just prolonging the problem, aren't we?
2. John Stuart Mill?
- Mill? Don't really know, but Jon Stuart from The Daily Show is quite hot. Whew.
3. If you ever met Donald Trump, what would you do? (Please note, ‘laugh at his hair’ is not a clever answer)
- Act normally, or talk to him like he was a wad of gum on my shoe.
4. If you ever met George Dubya, what would you do?
- I'd talk to him and throw a bunch of "Bushisms" in the conversation, which would make him think we're lost twins or something since we think the same way.
5. Name three cool things to come from the eighties.
- Me (ha!), The Wonder Years, Guns N' Roses
1. How did you seen out when you was a baby?
- Seen out? Uh, my mom didn't think I was hers, since I was born white as a sheet with bright, red hair. Both of my parents are dark Italians. I'M A FREAK :(!!!!!11
2. What three things do you consider MOST essential for life?
- Books, chocolate, and music.
3. What is your favourite food, and why?
- Anything Thai or Japanese. Because it's crammable and delectable and is ambrosia from the asian gods or something.
4. Do you like anime? If so, which is your favourite?
-OMG I JUST SEGWAYED FROM ASIAN FOOD TO ANIME! Well, I just happen to be a huge anime freak (I'm a staff member of Florida's leading anime club [don't let the other one's fool you]). I like Cowboy Bebop and Trigun, and Gundam Wing, but I'm gaga for Revolutionary Girl Utena.
5. Are you cool?
- Kooler than the Kool Aid Man.
6. Name two pokemon. NOT INCLUDING PIKACHU!
- Psyduck and Articuno.
We want 1 picture of you, and 1 picture of some random. Like we care.
( Read more...Collapse )